What can the Occupational Health Clinic Network offer your business?
Experts in occupational medicine can help your employees who are sick or injured on the job achieve the best possible recovery by :
- Taking a confidential complete work history to determine if their illness or injury is related to work
- Identifying appropriate medical tests
- Developing a specialized treatment plan
- Providing disability assessment
- Assisting with rehabilitation services
Experts in health and safety can help you prevent your employees from becoming sick or injured on the job by :
- Assessing potential workplace hazards
- Sampling for airborne contaminants and exposures at the worksite
- Recommending engineering controls, and safe work practices and operations
- Assisting in developing health and safety programs
- Recommending appropriate personal protective equipment
- Providing employee education and training
Health and safety experts can also assist in ensuring that your workers return to work safely by identifying alternative, “light-duty” and work restriction programs
Each year, thousands of workers in India get sick or are injured on the job. Since 2018, the Save Health Care Occupational Health Clinic Network (SHCOHCN) has assisted Indians by helping them return to work quickly and safely and by preventing disease and injuries. They have a proven record of assisting the working population in India. The SHCOHCN clinics are located throughout India, and include a clinic specializing in farm worker health and safety.
What specific services are available through the Save Health Care Occupational Health Clinic Network?
SHCOHCN clinics provide a variety of standard medical examinations for workplace ex- posures requiring medical surveillance, including :
- Occupational noise
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Hazardous chemicals in labs
- Lyme disease
- Respiratory protection
Some clinics also offer other occupational medicine services including :
- Hazardous material exposure and surveillance evaluations
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- Scheduled Loss of Use assessments (SLOUs)
- Health promotion and wellness services
- Pre placement physical examinations
- Return to work and fitness for duty evaluations
- Workers’ Compensation evaluations and hearing testimony
Who can use the Occupational Health Clinic Network?
Occupational Health Clinics are available to all workers .
No worker will be turned away because of an in- ability to
pay and the SHCOHCN clinics can bill directly to Corporate.
Each patient is assured confidentiality. Patients’ medical
information is confidential and will not
be shared without patients’ consent unless required by law.